Why We’re Looking Forward to 2013
Dear Ensaaf supporter,
Last year, at this time, we told you about Ensaaf’s notable achievements of 2011. Here are some ways 2012 brought us and our supporters one step closer to justice:
- Ensaaf stays on top of the current human rights situation in Punjab including the recent illegal detention of activist Kulvir Singh Barapind
- Ensaaf’s social media presence continues to bring awareness about the fight for justice in Punjab.
- This November, Ensaaf launched the Decade of Disappearances Art Contest, bringing fresh artistic talent to focus on Punjab human rights issues from 1984 to 1995.
- The Ensaaf team works hard to document human rights abuses in Punjab from 1984 to 1995. On a daily basis, we are writing case summaries and conducting interviews with survivors.
- If you donate $50 or more to Ensaaf before December 31, you will receive a free print of Priya Handa’s winning submission to the Decade of Disappearances Art Contest.
We look forward to continuing our work to end impunity and achieve justice for mass state crimes in Punjab. Thank you for your support!